Many of you have asked our office, “What should we do next?” As churches hold services this Easter in a variety of formats, many pastors and church leaders are looking to the coming weeks wondering what their next steps should be.
We will be holding a webinar on Thursday, April 16, 2020, to discuss this topic and answer questions. As governors and state officials are making decisions about mandates for May, we want to assist your church in planning for the days ahead.
Register for this webinar today. We will take the first 100 registrants in the live session, and the webinar will be provided on-demand after the session is concluded.
Title: When should our church begin meeting in our building again?
Date: April 16, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EST
Below are several links for information that has been released this week to keep you and your ministry current on all COVID-19 related news.
- SBA released an interim final rule to address the affiliation concern for churches and religious charities
- Churches ARE essential businesses, and your volunteers and employees can travel to and from the church for church related concerns
- SBA clarifies that they will not infringe on the religious liberties and hiring practices of ministries through the Payroll Protection Program
- The White House and the Treasury Department are looking for a $250 billion increase on the funds available through the Payroll Protection Program
- Download the latest version of our resource: COVID-19 Response Plan
As we celebrate Good Friday today and the resurrection of Jesus Christ on Sunday, we are praying that God will bring many souls to Him through this current crisis. Many are hurting and searching for answers during this difficult time. Our prayers are with each of you as you minister this Easter weekend.