We are now in the next thirty days of social distancing based on the recommendation of the White House COVID-19 task force, the CDC, and a majority of state governors. There are currently over 150,000 individuals who have been reported to have tested positive for the COVID-19, and this number is expected to increase as testing kits become more readily available. Many states are becoming more proactive over the next two weeks to contain the spread of this virus.
Your church and ministry will continue to navigate these unprecedented times in our nation’s history, and The National Center for Life and Liberty is 100% committed to helping you while you serve those to whom you are called to minister.
Here are several links that can assist you this week as you make ministry decisions:
- Understanding the CARES Act: https://www.ncll.org/news-alerts/understanding-the-cares-act
- SBA Application Link: https://covid19relief.sba.gov
- Employment Challenges: https://www.ncll.org/news-alerts/covid-19-employment-challenges
- Funding Available: https://www.ncll.org/news-alerts/covid-19-small-business-loans-funding-available
- Stay-at-Home Mandate Explained: https://www.ncll.org/news-alerts/stay-at-home-order-updates-response